WORKER COMPENSATION INSURANCE
- INSURANCE COVERAGE
- PRODUCT DOCUMENT
- CLAIMS GUIDELINE
- OTHER PRODUCTS
Worker Compensation insurance
product overviewIn today’s challenging work environment, employers bear the responsibility to protect their employees from the risks at their workplace. However, despite the employers as well as the employees’ efforts, injuries and health problems arising from work may still occur to employees and these could cause serious human, legal and financial consequences.
An appropriate insurance coverage such as TMIV’s WCI can help protect your employees and your business from these unwanted consequences caused by work-related injuries and health problems.
TMIV’s WCI cover for personal injury caused by an occupational accident or disease in the course of employment by the Insured.
TMIV provides compensation as follow:
- In case of Death or Total Permanent disablement, the compensation shall be 100% of the capital sum
- In case of Partial Permanent Disablement; the compensation shall be determined by the formulas in accordance with laws on labour, labour safety
- Allowance for loss of salary during medical treatment
- Medical expenses such as emergency first aid, surgical expenses, hospitalisation costs and other related costs
- The Insured's liability to workers of independent contractors
- Any injury by accident or disease attributable to war
- Any liability related to nuclear, ionising radiations or contaminations, asbestos related products
- Deliberate self-injury
- Any violation or breach of laws
Specific exclusions will be mentioned in your policy.
PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT CONCERN
contact us for more information
or call the Hotline 1900 8110