- INSURANCE COVERAGE
- PRODUCT DOCUMENT
- CLAIMS GUIDELINE
- OTHER PRODUCTS
Public Liability insurance
Accidents may happen to anybody anywhere and it is not enough just to protect yourself and property. Third parties may also suffer bodily injury or property damage caused by an incident arising out of your business’ operation. Loss could arise from a fire accident which started from your premises but then spread to your neighbours’, your client slipping on the wet floor while shopping at your store, or even a visitor’s laptop getting broken at your office. These may all lead to a claim against your business for a compensation and create unwanted financial as well as legal burden for you.
A general liability insurance coverage such as Public Liability insurance could support your business in case of an accident happening to third parties that you are liable for.
TMIV will indemnify the Insured against all sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay for compensation consequent upon:
- Physical damage, loss or destruction to property of third party,
- Bodily injury to third party including disability, illness or death arising from the Insured’s business
TMIV will also pay costs and expenses of litigation in respect of a claim against the Insured.
Detailed coverage is mentioned in your policy.
Main exclusions of Public Liability insurance include:
- Uninsurable risks: War, terrorism, radioactivity
- Risks requiring more specific insurance: vehicles, employment liability, pollution, professional liability, product recall
- Contractual liability
- Fines and penalties
- Property owned or controlled by the Insured
Specific exclusions are mentioned in your policy.