COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE INSURANCE
- INSURANCE COVERAGE
- PRODUCT DOCUMENT
- CLAIMS GUIDELINE
- OTHER PRODUCTS
Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Age: From 15 days old to 80 years old (calculated according to the last birthday)
- Persons suffering from mental illness, down syndrome, or leprosy;
- Persons with a permanent disablement rating or loss of work ability 50% or more;
- Pre existing conditionc: 365 days from the First Effective date
- Special diseases: 365 days from the First Effective date
- Maternity care:
+ 270 days from the First Effective date for delivery
- Death/ Total permanent Disablement due to Sickness and Maternity: 30 days from the First Effective date for normal disease, WP of Special disease, pre existing condition or Maternity Care
Vietnam, Asia, Worldwide depend on Insured person's selection.
(*) Special disease:
Cancers and tumors of all types, blood pressure, heart/blood vessels, gastritis/stomach ulcers, gastrointestinal inflammation/ulcers, chronic polyarthritis, hepatitis of all types, endometritis, hemorrhoids, stones of all types, cataracts, sinusitis, tonsillitis necessitating surgical removal, osteoarthritis, disc herniation, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, bone density/lipid metabolism disorders.
(**) Pre-existing condition:
Any Injury or Sickness sustained by the Insured Person prior to the First Effective Date and:
- for which treatment has been received for three years prior to the First Effective Date;
- the symptoms of which have been observed before the First Effective Date and the Insured Person was aware or should have been aware, whether the Insured Person was actually examined and treated or not.
- The death/permanent disablement benefit and a daily allowance/salary-based allowance
- Medical expenses incurred by the Insured Person as a result of an Injury due to Accident during the Period of Insurance
- Any consequences of an Accident occurring within 104 weeks from the date of such Accident occurs up to the amount stated in the Table of Benefits.
DEATH/TOTAL PERMANENT DISABLEMENT DUE TO SICKNESS AND MATERNITY
- The Company shall pay the Sum Insured in full to the Beneficiary in the event of the Insured Person’s death or Total Permanent Disablement resulting from a Sickness or Maternity.
HOSPITALIZATION, SURGICAL DUE TO SICKNESS AND MATERNITY
- All Reasonable Medical Expenses incurred as a result of a Sickness or Maternity necessitating Hospitalization or Surgery up to the limit specified in the Table of Benefits.
- Out patient treatment due to sickness
- Basic dental care 2 (seperated from OP)
- Special dental care
- Special maternity care
- Salary allowance due to hosptialzition due to Sickness
- Health check-up
- Child education supporting fund
Other additional clauses
- Take part in professional sport
- Test or treatment of mental disorder, mental illness
- Self-inflicted Injury or Sickness, suicide or attempted suicide
- Violation of law
- Medical check up
- Congenital Conditions
- Dental care or Maternity care, except other agreement on Schedule
- Obesity treatment
contact us for more information
or call the Hotline 1900 8110