- INSURANCE COVERAGE
- PRODUCT DOCUMENT
- CLAIMS GUIDELINE
- OTHER PRODUCTS
product overviewMoney insurance protects your business money (which will include not only cash and cheques, but also items such as postage stamps, credit card; sales vouchers, revenue stamps, bonds bills of exchange) by providing cover for loss or damage to it whilst on your premises or in transit
1. Money in the Premises
- Money to be contained in a securely locked safe/drawer/cabinet/cash register whenever the Premises are left unoccupied.
2. Money in Transit
- Money in the custody of the Insured’s employees
- In course of transit anywhere in Vietnam
- Money for Wages Salaries or other Earnings while at the Insured’s Premises until paid out
3. Cost to repair or replacement of any Safe or Strongroom
- Directly associated with any theft or attempted theft therefrom
This Policy does not cover:
- Consequential Loss - loss of interest, loss of profit or any kind of consequential loss.
- Unexplained Shortages - any loss dependent solely upon an inventory computation or a profit and loss computation and unexplained shortages.
- Territorial Limits - any loss arising elsewhere than in the Territorial limits as described in the Schedule.
contact us for more information
or call the Hotline 1900 8110