Back to job listing
Marketing Senior Executive
|Number of job openings||1|
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cooperating with supervisors to promote the Company’s marketing efforts, in order to meet targets of profitability and revenue growth within the framework of established Company underwriting policies.
- Assisting Leaders to ensure that the sales/marketing operations function in an efficient manner so as to strengthen and maintain the Company’s reputation for high standards of customer service and insurance expertise.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out sales and servicing activities to reach assigned business target, including but not limited to introducing insurance products to client with good presentation, making renewal and new quotation, chasing for confirmation, supporting client with all concerning questions/ procedures, remind client for declaration.
- Maintain good relationship with brokers and clients by frequent contact, visits, etc.
- Develop new clients, approach clients for cross sales and new sales in all business line;
- Develop new business and new project as assigned;
- Follow up premium payment to ensure that premium is collected fully and timely;
- Prepare report, translate sales & marketing document when required;
- Cooperate with team member and support supervisors to realize business targets;
to deliver documents to client timely;
- Cooperate with other departments to implement sales & servicing related tasks, including but not limited to risk survey, underwriting referral, Claim procedure and settlement.
- Other tasks as required by the job and/or assigned by Managers
- University graduated and has minimum 3 years working in insurance sales and marketing;
- Deep understanding and experience in insurance practice and principle knowledge, insurance business line;
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in fundamental underwriting is a plus;
- Good knowledge of market segmentation, acquisition and distribution, account management.
- Demonstrated business savvy, analytical, synthesis and quantitative skills including the ability to absorb large amounts of internal and external data and translate into actionable information to make effective business decisions.
- Good at communication, presentation, negotiation, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Adept use of MS Office;
- Fluent English.
apply for this position