MACHINERY BREAKDOWN (MB) INSURANCE
- INSURANCE COVERAGE
- PRODUCT DOCUMENT
- CLAIMS GUIDELINE
- OTHER PRODUCTS
Machinery Breakdown (MB) insurance
- EAR insurance is designed to cover for risk associated with erection and installation works of machinery and equipment or any hardware. The Insured can be the owner of such machinery and equipment or the contractors in charge of erection/installation works.
- EAR insurance of TMIV is also a solution to help you comply with compulsory insurance regulation for construction investment activities as stipulated in Law No. 50/2014/QH13 on construction, Decree No. 119/2015/ND-CP and Circular No. 329/2016/TT-BTC on compulsory insurance for construction investment activities.
TMIV’s MB insurance provides cover for various causes:
- Defects in casting materials
- Faulty design
- Faults at workshop or in erection
- Bad workmanship
- Lack of skill, carelessness
- Short circuit
- … Or from any other cause not specifically excluded in the policy.
Some typical MB exclusions are:
- Exchangeable tools: moulds, dies etc.
- Fire, theft, natural hazards…
- Known faults or defects
- War, nuclear reaction
- Wear and tear, rustn
- Others as specified in the policy
contact us for more information
or call the Hotline 1900 8110